The unofficial spokesperson for the 1980s fitness craze was Olivia Newton-John and her workout-centric hit single and video Physical. Fitness training has certainly changed since then! For example, have you ever imagined what fitness guru and choreographer Shaun T looks like on an enormous indoor LED display? Let me tell you, it’s quite intimidating hearing and seeing a 20′ tall former football player, track star and dancer take you through a grueling workout session . Whether it’s Hip Hop Abs or T25, our Nano team gets physical after a long day at the office . The camaraderie boosts moral and puts our team through twenty-five minutes of mental and physical focus. Talk about a workout! So why do we do it after a long day of sitting in the same chair and staring at the same computer screen?
- When you face a workout class on a 224 inch NanoSlim you really can’t say no.
- Even when you feel fatigued, seeing the sweat and clear definition of the muscles on the LED display brings the workout class to life.
- And although there is a large timer on the screen, we can always count on our energizer bunny, Sarah yelling, “ten minutes left!” Giving us every reason to push harder.
We virtually put ourselves in the same workout room of the famous Shaun T. Your business can do the same with any display from our line. Whether you actually own a fitness center or use your giant LED screen for other reasons during working hours, leading your coworkers in a fitness regiment while viewing and interacting with larger than life and crystal-clear fitness videos has many benefits.
- Take your W.O.D. (Work Out of the Day) to the next level by displaying it big enough for even the members in the back can see.
- Display motivational videos to your members symbolizing how quitting is never an option.
- Train your toughest gym lovers through your display by showing them that there are no excuses and no exceptions when you face a wall of fitness.
- Team-build and encourage camaraderie.
The NanoLumens team is ready to start you on your LED display-powered workout routine.